We at Impress Jewelry Creations want to provide a wide range of jewelry designs and styles because no two people are alike. With that in mind we are glad to have partnered with Lashbrook, who makes intriguing men's wedding bands from truly unique materials.
Lashbrook is an American Success Story, founded in 2000 by Eric Laker in Utah. The company name is from Eric's great-great grandfather, Lashbrook Laker who was born in 1835 and emigrated to Utah when he was 15. The approach that motivates Eric eminates from the pioneer spirit that drove his family. This adventurous, heritage directs the company to be innovative and think outside perceived limitations.
Lashbrook employs over 80 technicians, artists, customer service, and marketing specialists. Listed below are just a few of the many metals utilized in their state of the art manufacturing facility:
- Black Zirconium, used in medical applications and nuclear reactors.
- Camo; 35 different patterns available for inlay.
- Carbon Fiber; a material that has one of the highest strength to weight ratios
- Ceramic/Tungsten; a two-tone look and with the ultimate resistance to scratching.
- Cobalt Chrome; a lustrous hypoallergenic metal that is bright white and durable
- Damascus Steel; A unique blend of 120 layers of two different types of stainless steel.
Want to learn more about additional configurations and metal choices? Stop into our boutique and browse our broad selection of Lashbrook products.